In this post, we summarized few tricks/ways that can help you achieve the traffic which you are expecting from your blog. Above all, we write blogs for people’s to read.
So, let’s check out the 10 ways to get your blog high traffic-
1. Writing Good Content: Writing good content is the most important thing. A little bit of good writing skills is important. If your content isn’t unique or compelling, no one will want to visit your blog again.
2. The Blog Title: The title of your blog is one of the first things that readers will see and one of the factors that search engines use to determine what your blog is about. The title of your blog should let readers know right away what your blog is about. It should be easy to remember, not too long, and not too similar to another website’s name.
3. Ease For Site Navigation: Good design won’t save bad content, but bad design can keep readers from looking at your site. Make sure your blog is easy to read and that your most important features are easy to find. Depending on what platform you’re using, you may have limited control over the design of your blog, but take the time to learn how to customize what you can and make your site as user friendly as possible.
4. Market Your Site: Tell all your friends that you have a new blog. Ask them to check it out and recommend it to their friends. You can do this by talking directly to your friends, sending instant messages or by putting a link to your blog in your web forum signature.
5. Write Guest Posts On Other Blogs: Guest posts can help to publicize their blogs and give them a little time off from their own writing. Make sure to include a link back to your blog in the post so that readers can find the rest of your work. You’ll also want to make a post on your blog directing readers to your guest post.
6. Do Link Exchanges: Seek out blogs and websites that cover the same material you do in your blog and ask if they would like to exchange links. If they accept, they will put links to your blog on their sites and you will put links to their sites on yours.
7. Optimize Blog Ranking In Search Engine Queries: Try to get your blog listed on the first page or two for search terms relevant to your content. If your site has a high rank, people can more easily find your blog.
8. Socialize The Blog: Today’s internet world is all about socializing. Make use of familiar sites like Facebook, Google+, twitter, Pinterest etc to get more visitors.
9. Blogwalk: Blogwalking is visiting other blogs. Write comments on the articles you read, you will create more links to your site.
10. Write posts on Hot topics: Follow the current hot events or news that people are talking about, try to write about that in your blog. Choose hot/controversial topics to attract attention. It may become helpful for both to the popularity of your blog and your SEO techniques.
I hope this may help you to understand the big picture which affects your blogs/website traffic.
Are you satisfied with your blog/website traffic? What do you think is most effective way to increase blog traffic? Do leave your comments below.